Veterans Day 2012

I am honored to be a descendant of a long history of servicemen. My paternal g'mother was a genealogist and traced our ancestors back to their European homes. What I'm most proud of, however, is the fact that from the Revolutionary War all the way to the ending of the Korean Conflict, I have had great great ... grandfathers and a father that served for our country. My brothers were much too young for the Vietnam Conflict and the draft had ended by the time they graduated. However, I have two nephews that served. One with the United States Marines and another with the United States Air Force. I am so proud of these men, and for all our servicemen and women who sacrificed to keep America free from tyranny. May God bless you and God bless America ~

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails