My Fairy Child ~

We all have special people that pass through our lives and make a beautiful difference. Here is the story of one such child, person, that not only left memories I still hold close but also reaffirmed to me that children are precious and needed in this world of ours. I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed having him for that short year in second grade ~

Click on this link, Fairy Child, to be directed to the articles ~ because of the way Blogger lists posts, you'll need to scroll to the bottom post and read upwards, or simply read from back to beginning. I'll post an updated post of this adorable person next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year my friend. Now Im off to read about your sweet friend.

Unknown said...

ps...Miss Hood. Can I live in your 3rd grade class? It sounds like a very loving place :)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails