Two Favorites ~

If you have followed me for any length of time, you know that Hooked On Houses is one of my very, very, long time, favorite sites. There is SO much to learn on her site and she is one of the kindest bloggers I've met since being a part of the blogger's world. I tried once to choose my most favorite part of her site and it wavered between Movie Houses and Realtor Mistakes, but then I gave up, called it quits and kept digging and delving.  Seriously, you can never read everything she's either dug up or a reader has sent in. It's forever changing and I love that.

This afternoon I knew by her caption I was going to like this post. The landing didn't look too shabby to begin with, until I scrolled down and saw what you see here. Oh.My.Stars!! Now, I know a designer came in and did this, but I just bet with the determination and a husband to say 'yes' or 'I can do that for you' you or I could do this, too. That is, if we had a landing. Which we don't. But that doesn't stop one from dreaming, even when you tell everyone that YES this IS the last house for us. {Snicker font} Our best friends know us too well. Take a nice long look at the AFTER shot, then hustle over to Julia's site and see a few shots of the rest of the home. Leave her a comment, too. We heart comments. Bookmark this site!
And oh my sweet friend, Dawn. The Feathered Nest. One of the very first sites I found while up late one night recovering from the accident and trying to find out what a blog was all about. She's become a 'friend I haven't met yet' and I treasure her thoughts and artwork. They come from the heart. You can find more posts on both ladies if you look over to the left and scroll down to labels. Some blogs you just can't get enough of, and these are two of mine.

I have long loved Winnie the Pooh and feel such a kinship with him. This is one of the quotes close to my heart. Dawn has always offered her beautiful vintage and antique prints for free for you to use to create your own beauty. Yeah. She's a gift of His. This print today is just one of many. Click here to go to her site, if you don't already have it bookmarked. I always feel better having visited. And there's normally a smile on my face ~ 

1 comment:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

You seriously made my day, Nancy. Thanks! xo

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails