A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award

Thank you, Kelly!

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? a few, most are friends I've met in other stages of my life~

2. What do you value most about your friends? honesty, compassion

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? absolutely! we giggle, cry, laugh, and whisper together, along with shopping, eating out, eating in, etc etc

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? eating a meal that Deborah cooks at her home, she is THE bomb when it comes to cooking and serving you, and sharing in the kitchen about what's taken place in our lives since we all last got together.

I am also supposed to give the award to five blogging friends, but I'm giving to everyone that took the time to come here. You care about what I have to say and if you took the time to come to my page and not simply read this in an email version, then this award is for you! ps ~ I'm so glad you're in my life.

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so much sweet Nancy for your comment on my not so pleasant post...There's too much wonderful in this land of blog to let one unhappy soul ruin things! Love to you, have a great fall weekend, xxoo, Dawn

Haley said...

Jenny told me that she gave you a catalog..... when you get ready to order just let me know.... I can place an order anytime....

Anonymous said...

The song caught my heart as I read your post..."Remember When". I am just so blessed to have you as my dear, dear friend. I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life. And I love cooking for you, cause you love to eat, like me!

Deborah

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails