Christmas Tidbits of Me!


Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. I was tagged, so read on to find a bit more about me!

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? whatever fits!

2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial, I can leave it up longer!

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving week

4. When do you take the tree down? one time they stayed up until the first of March, but usually it's the first of February

5. Do you like eggnog? NO, but I love custard!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Christmas, 1962 I got a stuffed pink poodle. Still have him.

7. Hardest person to buy for? everyone is pretty easy!

8. Easiest person to buy for? our girls

9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mailed

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a fake fur headband

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping? when Jenny says 'let's go shopping'

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yep

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? whatever Jenny's coooking

16. Lights on the tree? Yes

17. Favorite Christmas song? all of them!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? both

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? if I sing the song :)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? it depends on which room it's in and what the colors area

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the layoffs at the papermill

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? depends on the room

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I love moist dressing but prefer ham as the meat

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? SNOW.SNOW.SNOW

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? maybe Heather

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? most of the ones reading this

I tag any of you that feel like sharing a bit of yourselves with us!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

THese are always fun to read. :)

Kelly said...

I think I am going to play along with this one. Thanks for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

Nancy, I went by the shop this afternoon right about 4:40 and they told me you had just left!! I hate I missed you. I will come by and see you on Friday!! I miss you.. I need me some Nancy-time!! Hope your Thanksgiving is God, family, and love-filled!!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails