BMW 323i For Sale~

Johnny just called. He's found a 2005 BMW 323i just like my 2000 one. BUT, we need to sell mine first. So, is anyone out there interested? It is a high mileage car, with 136,500 on it. We purchased it from a traveling sales rep. It's been kept very well and either under a carport or in a garage. Tan interior with all the bells and whistles. 6-track CD player (did I describe that correctly?) and sunroof. The picture below is NOT my car, but a year model like it (this one doesn't seem to have a sunroof, mine does). It's almost 10 pm and dark outside! You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see mine. You can call us at 334.361.8895 or email at jandnhood@yahoo.com. Oh, and the price is $7500 OBO.
And this is the second post for tonight, so continue on!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I want it bad! I don't think I could fit all my kids in it though. I can just see my hubby's face if I asked for this car!!! Good luck selling it....shouldn't be a problem. You should try listing it on Craigslist too- we have always had good luck on there.
I am having a giveaway- stop by and get your name in!
Heather:)

Kristi said...

Nancy, I e-mailed you!... Kristi

Melissa Lester said...

Hmmm, that would be a good stocking stuffer, wouldn't it? Hee-hee! ;)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails