Our New Home

We are moving to The Park!!! and it is so totally beautiful. Jenny and her family came out this past Thursday night to see our apartment. Ian ran up to me with his arms outstretched yelling, "Nan! You live in a castle!" When we got to the Juliet balcony, he called out to Noah, "Hey Noah, here I am up here!"

Our Brandon doesn't show a lot of emotion, much like his father-in-law. I watched his face as he went through looking at the extras in our new home, and he finally turned and said, "This is really nice" and I had the pleasure of saying, "You haven't seen it all. Wait until you see the garage!" And it just gets better!

We cannot wait to share pictures with you. We are settling in and still have cabinets that are empty!! I promise you, if you are in the market for a new home, you must check out The Park. And I promise, we have much to share with you!! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sounds great! I am excited for you.

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails