I Laughed And Laughed!

If you read Jenny's blog, then you've already seen this.
But for those of you that haven't, I just have to share!
John always seems to be the first one to tell me
that Jenny has a new post on their family site.
Tonight, he couldn't wait for me to get there.
And yes, I laughed.
And laughed.
First, there was this snapshot of Ian and his crush.
I laughed, but thought 'The Look' was too cute~
And then I got to this snapshot.
Ian is giving his 'fans' a thumbs up.
Oh yes, he loves watching the crowd~
I laughed. I really laughed this time.
And then, I scrolled to this picture.
And totally lost it. Truly, I lost it.
Apparently he is 'stretching' before the kick.
Whatever, it still rocked my soul.

Do you think kids have any idea how funny they are?!!

Spring-Nancy Sig.Tag

1 comment:

Lynne Griffies said...

Just tooooooo cute!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails