Trio on Tuesday~

Jenny had some errands to run today, and a doctor visit, so I went eagerly along to help with the boys. Imagine my delight when we picked up Elexis so her mommy could have some uninterrupted time to work on a dissertation! After several stops, we went to Panera Bread for lunch! When I mentioned we needed the camera, Sir Noah stopped dead in his tracks, turned around, and posed!
Elexis calls Noah 'NoNo' and if I heard it once I heard it two dozen times, Noah would mutter, "my name not NoNo, it's Noah". I laughed many times today~
Finally, Noah got his cup from Ian, Elexis decided to hold his hand, and we were able to proceed on with our lunch destination!
Afterwards? We did a bit more shopping, a lot more laughing, and Jenny even ended the day with cookies from 'the cookie store' and put in a DVD on the way home! I.had.a.blast.

{These were taken with my cell. argh, forgot the camera!}


1 comment:

Heather said...

Too sweet!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails