I am in Gulf Shores! Helping a dear friend move into
her new home! This is a dream come true for her
and I am so honored and blessed to have been asked
to help get things settled in and to have a house
become a home. We are having fun!
Her home is located in Craft Farms and it's beautiful!
I have pictures and will tell you all about it later.
We will be leaving Saturday morning headed to Mississippi,
so look for snapshots and updates to come when the dust settles~
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Good food, good friend, good times~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You lucky dog!! Congrats to your friend. When you get to sewing for that new granddaughter, if you are gonna be smocking, please give me a call. I would love to see the process.

Heidi said...

awww, you're so sweet. She is lucky to have such a great friend and so am I :-)
Have fun girl....

Leah said...

So, so, so jealous!! Have a ton of fun!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails