Are You a Best Friend?!

When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!
When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
When you smile, I will know you are plotting something
that I must be involved in.
When you're scared, we will high tail it out of there.
When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories
about how much worse it could be
so you'll quit whining, ya big baby!
When you are confused, I will use little words.
When you are sick, stay away from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have.
When you fall, I'll pick you up
and dust you off ~ after I laugh my rear off!!
I pledge all of this to the end.'Why?' you may ask;
because you're my FRIEND!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww! Who is this by? I couldn't find it.

Nancy Hood said...

I have no idea ~ it was sent to me via email and reminded me of the way I feel about my besties. You know how goofym, and totally honest, we besties are :)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails