Blog Watching ~

To dress up your blog, you must visit HotBliggityBlog!
I love their backgrounds and they update weekly!If you're looking for a neat treat,
check out Bakerella! These are the cutest
Pie Pops & she has since added Apple Pops
made from chocolate cake rounds!
I am enjoying the memories of Raymond Elliott and the early days
of Montgomery Bible School, which I came to know as Alabama Christian.
Visit Ann Street Memories and if you know of someone that attended
during the years 1942-'65, have them get in touch with Bro. Elliott.
Let's get their memories included.
And my day wouldn't be complete without visiting
Melissa Lester at A Little Loveliness. She not only
brings smiles to my face, but tugs at those heartstrings.

1 comment:

Melissa Lester said...

Nancy, thank you so much for your sweet words and the link to my blog. I'm so happy that blogging opened a door for us to meet. I feel blessed to have your sweet spirit and zest for life in my life!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails