just because we need a smile ~

Do you think she found out?
* * * * *
{I'm sure I'm not the only one that was appalled first of all that he had a mistress, then to find out he had TWO?! What was the man thinking?! That they WOULDN'T TALK?! and that she WOULDN'T find out?! Sheez, can we say dumb?!}
And please pray for Kristy Gray today as she has her first surgery to correct the damage to her broken back. This young couple has a difficult road ahead and needs our help. The prayers of the righteous availeth much. Thank you for what you've done, for continuing to do.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I was shocked of this news, too. Not real sure why, but I was.

Definitely lifting her up today. I hope everything goes very smoothly and that maybe they'll have a different outlook on her recovery once complete.

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails