What Kind of Nut Are You?!

I love the magazine, Good Housekeeping. It's one of few that I subscribe to, along with Southern Living and Paula Deen's mag. This month there was an article too good not to share with you. The results of this test rang true with the two of us and I'm curious to see if it's the same with you and your special someone. Leave me a comment and let me hear how you tested and if you feel it's a fairly accurate description of you!
According to the article, scientists from the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago asked 1,000+ volunteers to take a standardized personality test and then had them taste and choose among five types of nuts. Which nut do you prefer?
* * * *
Salted peanuts?
Extroverted & charming, you crave attention.
* * * *
Almonds, anyone?

Having high standards, you tend to be
a perfectionist and very motivated!
* * * *
How about pecans? Good 'ole Southern staple,
Generous & considerate,
you are a devoted, loyal friend.
* * * *
Walnuts, John's favorite,

Competitive & easily annoyed when life's
inconveniences get in your way~
* * * *
Cashews?
You are a dependable
and easygoing person.
I also learned that no matter which one you prefer, nuts are good for you! Containing heart healthy fats, fiber, and protein, as well as vitamins and minerals! Of course, on the flip side of that coin, they are also high in calories. So have some, but stick to a one-ounce serving a day!

1 comment:

jen @ homeinthecountry said...

I'm part peanut, part cashew... is that allowed? :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I appreciate your sweet words!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails