The Original Fun Soap!

I know you've seen these. If you ever shopped Linen 'n Things, you saw these in there. Along with the other members of the soap line. Alas, Linen 'n Things is no longer but Fun Soap is still around! I order over the phone but it's possible to go to their online site or contact them through Facebook! I just loved the ones you see below and they are even cuter and larger in reality! How cute are these sets?!
They also have Soap Shapes!
Here are two that caught my eye!
There's a whole line for the ones in your life that loves girly-girl
and for those that love bugs, and nature.
These add a classic look,
while these continue the fun side of life.
I met the co-owner of Fun Soap through Dawn Edmonson through her blog, The Feathered Nest.  It was a couple of years before I realized her family was the home of those cute ducky soaps I was familiar with. Below you'll see Dawn's version of soap and I have to admit, they look just like fresh farm eggs! The packaging is adorable and I haven't seen a single item that wasn't too cute left wrapped.
Visit their site and if you're on Facebook, go to their page and become a friend of their site. It's a good way to promote a Christian family home-based business ( and that's what America was founded on) and a good way to keep up with their new products! I appreciate your time, your kindness, and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Nancy!!! I'm so glad you are pleased with your order!!!! Thank you so much for the big shout out and for promoting our business....we are praying for 2011 to be a very successful year!!!! hugs and love dear friend and wishing you a very Merry Christmas ~ Dawn

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails