Play Along!


Rules for Five Question Friday:  Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then go to My Little Life and link up!  OR you can simply answer the questions in comment form to me! I'd love to see what your answers are!

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? No, but once our youngest daughter was left at church. He thought I had her and I thought he had her. Turns out her Sunday School teacher took her under her wing when the parking lot emptied. I was majorly embarrassed.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? to the Montgomery Mall, walked around, ate at Krystal and did a lot of handholding and smiling

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) Not so much now that we live on the second and third floors, but I was silently terrified that a snake would find its way into our ground level homes. Come in a door left open or follow a mice through a breathing hole in the brick exterior, get into the walls, and then into my home. Eeeewwww

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I do all I can to avoid confrontations, as normally the other party isn't acting rational or open minded.

5. Wood floors or carpet? Wooden floors throughout the house with layers of rugs that are soft and dreamy to the touch.

OkieDokie, your turn! Remember, you can link HERE if you want to join the party. OR stay here and answer the comments in my space!  HeY pEOpLe, IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My silly fear is a snake coming out of the hole in the toilet while I'm sitting on it! Bahahahahaha!!!!!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails