Tuesday Tidbits

I love blog hopping. Ya have to be careful.
You may sit there entranced for hours.
Look at some of what I've found!
Look what you can do with pallets!
And I love the large hanging of lanterns!
I know this photo looks crooked.
I didn't do it. Aimee did {smile font}
but don't you love what she's done with
a cabinet door?! And yes,
I intend to do the same thing.
Thanks for the idea, Miss Aimee!
Quite a few blogs I follow use mosaics.
They're beautiful and create a showcase of your photos!
Here's an easy tutorial for those of you that would like
to try your hand at creating one. Then share with me!
When I saw what Lindy had done with seedlings,
I got so excited! This, my sweet friends,
is so easy, so practical, and saves money!
I love all three of those ideas.
You will, too!
And to leave you with a warm feeling in your heart,
and a smile on your face, watch these teachers.
Wouldn't you love to have had them growing up?!
If they're this involved for fun, can you imagine
how involved they are in a classroom
with your child?!

Happy Tuesday. Stay safe. Laugh loud. Thank God.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Nancy!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These are all such great ideas but I especially like what they did with the wooden pallet.So glad that I found your blog!!

Lindy said...

Thanks for featuring my mater post! You're a sweetheart!!!!

Nancy Hood said...

Thank you, Lindy and Alicia! Your kind words made my evening :) Have a blessed weekend.

Nancy Hood said...

Thank you, Lindy and Alicia! Your kind words made my evening :) Have a blessed weekend.

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails