Places to Visit!

I found this delightful blog thru Pinterest
and I have added it to my list of favorites!
I love Susan's large photos, her instructions and tutorials,
and the happiness her site brings to my senses.
Go visit and leave her a comment.
We heart comments!
The title automatically relaxes me {smile font}
Her latest post?
Tablescapes!
Again, through Pinterest (I'm on there!) with her ideas for
10 headboards!! Too cute! Gloria grabbed me
with that idea. From there, I went to the right side
and began clicking on her other tags. Yeah, I stayed
there awhile. That's a good thing, when you find more than
a dozen reasons to keep reading and gawking.
 Again, you'll be glad to visit Potentially beautiful ~
I've already mentioned her latest post,
here's my favorite pic!
and there are nine more to see!
Sweet Kate is not only fighting Lupus,
but doing it bravely with the grace of God,
and a man that loves her.
She is also a lover of home decor, life,
and items that become simple beauty.
Salvage Dior will touch her heart
and your 'I can do it myself!' vein.
Her latest post is the latest on her Lupus battle
and the man that loves her through it.
I'm sure they would appreciate our prayers ~
The author of this fashion blog
is the daughter of a dear friend of mine!
Christen loves to copy designer looks
with vintage and thrift store finds.
I think you'll be surprised at how well
this young adult puts together charming outfits.
I know I'll be looking differently when I visit
my favorite consignment shops!
Go, Christen!!
Here's her latest ~ packing her bag for a road trip!
and meet HGTV's newest member!
And I'm her proud second grade teacher!
Cristi Curlee Holcombe ~
I am so excited for this author!
Not only was I her second grade teacher and fell in love
not only with her and her parents,
but her brother that followed.
Cristi has worked hard and owns
her own interior design business.
She will be co-hosting a new HGTV show
that  begins May 12th!! Elbow Room!!
I am beyond thrilled for her and her precious family
and look forward to seeing that cute little strawberry blonde
all grown up and on television, on one of my favorite channels!
Way to go, Cristicurleelocks. I'm so proud of you!
I love her latest post showing how to duplicate a lamp
for a lot less green paper {wink font}
Have a weekend filled with love, laughter, and prayers for America. My heart is saddened by what I hear but strengthened for I know Who is in control, Who will always be in control, and Who I believe in. Our Lord may allow bad things to take place, but only good and true things come from Him. You can bet He will take the bad and use it to glorify His name and make His presence known. I rest in His Grace and Mercy, and His promise that He is in charge and that Satan will be banished for eternity. Blessings to you and yours ~

5 comments:

Gloria Fox said...

Thank you Nancy for visiting Potentially Beautiful and mentioning me. Can't wait to browse around here too.

charm home said...

Thank you so much for the shout out!!! You are the best Ms. Nancy!! Big xoxoxo for you from me. I can't wait for the show to premier. All this hard work will really start paying off once I see it on tv. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Cristi

christen said...

Thanks for the "shout out"!! love your blog, so cute!

would love to see you guys soon!

xoxo
christen

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Nancy, thanks so much for that lovely shout out! Appreciate that so much! ♥
Susan

Kate said...

Nancy
What a blessing to read your post I am deeply grateful for all of the prayers. Thank you so very much.

I am following as well
Much Love
Kate@ Salvage Dior

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails