A. A. Milne’s Country Retreat For Sale

I am a huge fan of Julia and her site. It didn't take me long to figure out who lived here, even before reading the write up Julia included. I have long been a fan of Winnie the Pooh and A. A. Milne. His country retreat is on the market and oh, how my heart longs to live there. The outside holds beauty enough but if you'll visit Julia's, Hooked on Houses, you can view more of the interior as well as the gardens.
What a wonderful and delightful book for write for your child. One that will go thru the ages beloved by us all. Thank you, Julia, for sharing this. I so loved reading about it. {Note: you can click on the heading of Hooked on Houses to be taken to the more recent posts. Also, across the top you can find tabs for Celebrity Homes, Realtor Mistakes, and other posts worth your time. But be forewarned, one can spend hours here!}
Oh Pooh bear, I do so love you ~

1 comment:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

That's so nice--thanks, Nancy! :)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails