Week's Favorites

Happy Mother's Day to our amazing, and dearly loved, daughters. They are raising God-loving, respectful, adored and loving children. John and I are so proud and thrilled their dreams have come true. 
Stacey, Leslie, and Jenny at Leslie's baby shower.
This is Marley, Leslie and Heath's fur baby. Leslie went to check on Owen, as feeding time was approaching, and Marley had nestled down under his crib. We've all loved and spoiled Marley for years. Now she's taken over her role with Owen. Melted my heart.
Jenny posted this photo this week, saying, "Noah wanted his picture taken in our flowerbed". I think he just wanted the two women he loves the most with him. Again, heart melt.
Elle's Mother's Day note to her mommy via her beloved teacher at First Pres. Dayschool. I know it brought sweet tears to Jenny's eyes, for it did to mine.
And Jenny's oldest Ian, at the Mother's Day Brunch. Cannot believe that he will be going into another grade in a few months. We are so in love with our six babies and their mommies. And daddies!!
And to all my fellow retired teachers and those still in the classroom, Happy Teacher's Week. You deserve far more than you're paid, for this is a job you do for the love of children. I was blessed beyond measure the 20 years I spent in my second grade classroom. You will be, as well, even when the moments are tough and you don't think you can attend one more faculty meeting or inservice day. Hang in there. And God bless you for your chosen profession.

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails