Home For Sale In Madison, GA ~

Julia's done it once more. Oh, how my heart fluttered when I saw the frontal photo of this home for sale in Madison GA. Visit Julia's daily fascinating blog to see it and the rest of the photos! Look at this part of one of the outside porches. Wicker. Wicker. Wicker! I'm in love. 
Inside, this would be the foyer as I would want it to be when I moved in. Redecorated and up to date but still maintaining that vintage charm. Love it. Yeah, I do. 
Double chandies!!! With greenware dishes! I seriously cannot find a thing I don't love about this kitchen. Of course, one cannot see everything, but what my eyes can't see, my heart does. And it likes what it sees. Watching my grandbabies grow up here as they visit would be such fun. 
And to add more flavor to the mix, look at the various covered porches on the back! Pick one and have a seat with a good novel, an icy glass of sweetened tea with lemon wedges (no mint for me, thank you), and wile away the morning. Or the afternoon. Or the day! Going inside only to return with a yummy sandwich and fruit. Yeah. Oh yeah, I could so live here. Could you?! You'll find these and much more over at Julia's. If I were you, I'd already be on my way. Ciao ~

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet girl!!!! What a GORGEOUS home!!!! Omygoodness...I couldn't even imagine living somewhere like that! It was SO good hearing from you Nancy!!! I tried so hard to find your email address here but didn't ~ I just wanted to let you know that I did make two more flower pouches just like the first one. I wished I could have made more but my sewing machine was giving me fits :) I hope you and your husband are doing SO good!!!! Sending you hugs and love, Dawn

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails