I have found, thanks to Dawn at The Feathered Nest!, a site with beautiful, gorgeous old French pictures to upload and use! Grenouille Plus is just the beginning to the number of images there are ! I clicked on one and was taken to the Flicker site where you can find literally hundreds of items! I can see these being used not only in a crafty project, but transferred and framed! If you're just the slightest bit curious, check it out and see for yourself what fascinating pictures these are. I don't know anything about the French language, so do not begin to ask me what they say. I hope they are nice words~

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm sooo glad your goodie arrived safely Nancy!! It's not a big thing...but I do hope you enjoy it ~ xxoo, Dawn

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails