What a Beautiful Life~

I have something I can't wait to share with you concerning a dear friend that many of us know and love!! If all goes well, I'll be sharing a new blogger with you and I know it will be a wonderful and uplifting read for all of us. Cross you fingers that it can be up and for sharing by the middle of next week!!


On the home front, it's been a busy week, as I have shared with you. The house 'showed' Thursday evening to a couple that has just begun looking. This afternoon it again had visitors! I love coming home afterwards to the candles, the smells, and the quiet. As I wait for others to look through our home, I wander around Prattville searching for that little special place John and I will call our next home. It has to be charming, preloved, and waiting for grandbabies to bring in their joy and laughter. Gatlinburg is becoming more of a reality than a dream and we are so excited to be stepping out and making more dreams come true for our family.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I am such a blessed mother to have three beautiful daughters. Their devotion to family and their walk with our Lord continues to bring delight and happiness to my soul. On a side note, I feel as if I'll be getting some news tomorrow~I'm not sure what, just a feeling I have. Guess we'll have to wait and see if it's simply that I'm hungry for what I'm wishing or maybe there really is something one of the girls will share~

I hope your day is a blessed one and that you let someone that they are needed in your life. And if you're a mother, then I wish you a very special moment tomorrow to realize how important you are to the world. Just think, we carried the future within us and we continue to nurture it~
Stacey, Leslie, and Jenny~thank you for helping shape the mother I am today. I love you more and more each and every day.

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hello sweet friend, I want you to know I hope you have a most wonderful Mother's Day ever ~ we're all so very glad you're here!!! much love, xxoo, Dawn

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails