Quick Note

I've been at Jen's part of this afternoon and thought I could update this a bit more but Noah had other ideas. He's very clingy this afternoon, so what could I do but cuddle on the sofa with both him and Ian {insert a huge smile here}

Ian has a T-ball game tonight, so they are in the kitchen eating and getting ready to head out again. Young families stay on the go. I can't remember that we did, but I do remember my mother claiming as such, so maybe we did also.

We still have cable, but now the sound is off :/ and Knology is still wondering if the cut is in the ceiling between the two floors or in the wall. Hmm, wonder where the hole will be?

LINDA!! This is a shout out for you!! It was good to spend time with you and know that you enjoy the blogs!! When you came into the store saying, "I know you! I know you!" I wasn't sure what I'd done {wink, wink} Jenny is looking forward to meeting you also, unless you went by the shoppe this afternoon. Come back and visit!!

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Awwww Nancy, cuddling with an angel sounds so nice!!! I'm counting the days till I'll have my sweet grandbaby to cuddle with. I hope all your technical difficulties work out...I'm sure they will, just not fast enough!! How wonderful for you to meet someone who reads your blog! I had that happen in Savannah, I was in The Paris Market and someone called my name ~ For one fleeting moment I was a superstar!!! (((hugs to you))) Dawn

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Nancy
I got my shout out and started laughing.... I didn't get a chance to get by the store to meet Jenny, I took my 7 year old to see Raven in Concert and she had a blast but I do plan on going by there this week and hopefully meet her then, have to pick up a Bshower gift. At any rate, thanks for the shout out and continue to be blessed! Now let me finish getting my am fix on so I can get to work. Have to blog hop a little bit more.(lol)

Anonymous said...

O by the way, thanks for the tip -- I love the Pioneer Woman's blog. I've added it to my a.m. hop as well.

Linda

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails