Thanks to Jen, I know now why the game didn't work! All comments have to be approved before they are posted which made it impossible for others to see the word that had been left. So, since I don't want comments to post immediately, it will remain a good idea that came from here. Sorry, ladies!

Hope all of you are sleeping well. Here? I am still sneezing, coughing, and blowing an already red nose! John is worse than me. And he is on an antibiotic! I've been to bed once tonight, but couldn't get rid of the tickling throat or stuffy nose. Know the feeling?! argh So now I'm up watching a silly Lifetime movie and hoping to get sleepy soon. Soon!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That's right! I think I may have to pick it up next Wednesday... :)

Leah said...

Hope you feel better!

Lynne Griffies said...

soooo sorry that you are both feeling so bad. I KNOW what you are going through---I had the same thing awhile back. It is very hard to get rid of! (I am sure you just loved hearing that!!)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails