Shabby Blog

Oh my. I am in love. And I haven't even gotten past the home page yet.

If you love changing the background of your blog page as much as I, then you must visit ShabbyBlogs! Too cute. Shabby chic. Adorable! Absolutely precious! To die for! {Well, okay, that's taking it a bit far.}

But truly, check it out. That's where I am headed now. Just wanted to tell you about it first. OH, and while I'm thinking about it, you have to click on the header buttons to go anywhere. I kept looking in the middle and bottom of the home page. Nope, it's all in the header. And ~

if you haven't visited Jenny's blog yet, do so. Darius, of Hootie & the Blowfish, has a moving video and song that she posted today. Yes, I had tears sliding down my cheeks just remembering that it really wasn't that long ago that I held my Jenny just the way I held her youngest son this past Sunday evening. Noah always lets me rock him to sleep, and as I kissed those curls and sang softly to him, I ached for his momma to be that small again. For just one more time. One more day.

Okay, so I have NOW found yet ANOTHER site for blog backgrounds, smile smile!! See the link in the upper left hand corner~

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hey I just checked out Shabby Blogs and I love it! I'm going to change mine when I get the chance! BTW, they do offer 3 column background designs. When you open backgrounds it's the 2 columns, but at the top you can click 3 column designs and it give you some options!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails