Ooh, ooh, ooh, stop the presses!
I've found yet another blog with backgrounds!
For those of you that visit my page,
and not just read the feeds,
you'll note that on the left are several blogs
you can visit for free backgrounds!
While surfing blogs this evening, I found another!
Oh my, I just THOUGHT I loved the way
my page looked. Maybe not now!
Click on their header and be transported
to a world of beautiful backgrounds!
Then leave me a comment and tell me,
so I can visit your page and see which one
you picked! Now, if I can just decide.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE ~ These have caught my eye! Which do you think has captured my heart?!
Pattern A

Pattern B

Pattern C

Pattern D

Pattern E

2 comments:

Laurey said...

Love these, too. May need to change those fleur de lis, soon. Thank you for the great ideas. Always love to visit you page, too, and see what you have been up to. You are an inspiration!!!

Lynne Griffies said...

I think you like pattern B the best!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails