A New Place To Visit

Many of you know Bro. Raymond Elliott and already follow several of his blogs. He now has another that I think you may find interesting and you may have something to add to this blog! Especially those of you that attended Alabama Christian College during the early years! I'm sure he would appreciate you heading over there, reading his opening post, and spreading the word to those you may know that would enjoy reading about those days of yore, and just maybe they can email Bro. Elliott and add to this blog with posts, memories, and photographs!

Head on over to Ann Street Memories, and leave him a comment. Then, if you haven't already done so, visit his other sites. You'll be glad you did. John loves Hunting Humor & Tales. I'm a bit partial to Early Morning Meditations.

And it's Friday! I have a dear friend coming this weekend and will be staying with us before she takes a flight to Virginia. I am so looking forward to getting together with girlfriends. I'm sure there will be much laughter, love, giggles, and lots of good food. I pray that your weekend is filled with many moments of love and laughter as well ~

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails