Nights in Rodanthe, Once More ~

(photo taken August, 2009)
Remember this post? Well guess what?! The house is not being torn down, it's being moved! Just a bit further down the beach! It won't have the same views but it will be intact and the new owner plans to add the deck and additions such as you saw in the movie. Read about it here. I first became aware of this through a post by Julia at Hooked on Houses - love love love that site!! Now I'm excited that it will remain a home and look forward to seeing what the new owners will do with it! Bet there'll be updates! Thanks, Kyle, for sending me the newspaper link!!

2 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I'm so excited to hear that someone is rescuing that house. The news made my day!! :-)

charm home said...

Great to hear. Thanks awesome. xo, cristi

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails