What To Do ~

I love my rabbit picture. I really do. But not at Christmas. I used to swap out pictures, and then we downsized and I got rid of lots of stuff. Do I miss them? No, I don't. But at Christmas I didn't want rabbits over my metal trees. And Santa. So what to do?!
I wrapped it! Like a present! And I wrapped another one in the guest bath! And I like it! Especially since there aren't any presents under the tree. We have them on the walls!
It's been a quiet, cold, windy day here in our fair city. I slept late and woke to the smell of coffee! I love the way that man fixes coffee. Our favorite football team rolled over Florida to snag the SEC title. Again! And now I'm feeling sleepy and comfy. What a really neat kind of day.

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails