Christmas in January!

We gathered this weekend for our Christmas celebration! In January! It was filled with many moments of laughter, lots of talking, and good food! We are truly a blessed family.
Sweet 'laina loved posing. With everyone!
The newest kid in the family had her share of photos as well and there was never a shortage of someone wanting to hold and snuggle her. She cooed and drooled.
There were presents! and more presents!
lots of pics of Alaina and Elle ~
Jenny, Elle, & Ian Skywalker
With everyone gone home now, the house is too quiet.
John & I were in grandparent heaven.
and we are so in love with these people.

2 comments:

charm home said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend. You have such a beautiful family. I'm so glad you were able to spend lots of time with all of them together. -Cristi

Anonymous said...

I think we should "do" Christmas more often...smiles...dont you! You have the sweetest family and I know what you mean about having the house quiet. My Mom always says that after my tribe leaves her home. Loved~

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails