What a Closet!

Look at this organized closet! I have always either painted, wallpapered, or both to our closets thinking that anything I spend time in needs to be a place where I feel pampered. Well believe you me, I'd feel pampered in this closet! And for an extra bonus, they built in a
coffee bar!!! Get back! I thought we were doing well to have a coffee spot in our master bath but it wasn't this nice! I kept having to wipe the powder and hair spray off the top of the coffee machine. I don't like the color of the wall, nor the way the counters seem "stuck in there" without some decor on the sides and walls. But hey, how neat is this!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That is very neat...and I have this little OCD thing about my closet...it is still a work in progress. Have a good week!!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails