Celebrate the 4th!

Click on over to There Is No Place Like Home to find out how she put together this adorable door decoration. Kelli is a Christian, homeschooling, Texan wife and mother and she has other decorations and ideas I know you'll be sure to enjoy! Leave her a comment and let her know you visited. We always love us some comments!
This needs no directions or help. We all love Rice Krispie treats!
The picture below came from a blog I just found today, by Googling 4th of July decorations, and I sure intend to add it to my list of favorites. Not only is the first impression a grabber, but I can tell there are ideas, tips, and recipes that I want to know more about.
When I found this image, I thought of our grandsons.
How easy is this?!
And how cute!
So, are you getting ready for the weekend?!
I plan to go this afternoon and get a few items
to dress up our small part of the world.
Be sure and come back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Such cute ideas. I am LOVING the rice krispie flag! Perfectly cute and easy!

Nancy Hood said...

Thanks Beth, I just got back from your blog! Love the flag!!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails