I Heart Blog-Hopping!

I don't know if you go over to my side bar and check out the Home Decor area, but if not, you're missing a treat. I love blog hopping, which is finding an interesting blog that has been mentioned in the post of the blog you are reading, and from there you find another. Well, I love each and every one of the links I've given you over on the left. I follow these blogs and list them for your enjoyment and hope you've found some neat ideas by going to some of them. By visiting Brooklyn Limestone this afternoon, I found Freckled Laundry!! Oh, Jamie. I now heart me some Jamie and her posts on Freckled Laundry. Mrs. L posted on a piece of furniture that Jamie gave a zinc finish to! Doesn't it look great?! It's only one of bunches of neat ideas this blogger has on her site. You need to go and see what she did with an old pair of The GAP. You won't believe it and it's all too easy! Better yet, click on any of the photos and you'll be whisked away to a better place! Seriously, check out Freckled Laundry and the other awesome sites I've listed on the left under Home Decor!
Have an awesome day and if you have a blog you enjoy, leave me a comment and a link. I would love to check it out! We learn from each other and that's makes the world a nicer place ~

2 comments:

freckled laundry said...

You are just too sweet, Nancy! Thank you so much for featuring my little blog and for all of the nice things you said. I'm so happy you like it!

Here are a few of my favorite blogs:

http://frenchlarkspur.blogspot.com/

http://moderncountry.blogspot.com/

http://minlillaveranda.blogspot.com/

The last two are swedish, I believe, but the pictures of their homes are pure eye candy!

Thanks again so much,
Jami

charm home said...

I'm going to have to check Freckled Laundry out. Love anything with freckles in the title...since I have so many myself. ;o)

Hope you are doing well. Love ya, C-

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails