A Haunted House?!

Melissa, at Veranda Interiors, took the above doll house and transformed it into a Haunted House. Is this too cute or what?!  Not only did she provide the link for the house - ONLY $58 but she gives a detailed tutorial how to take the pieces and make it totally appropriate for October's ghosts and ghouls! If our daughters were still small, I would have ordered this kit the night I found it on Melissa's site. Here's hoping some of my readers will make it and leave me a comment and a link to see their's! Who's up for it?!

4 comments:

Stacia said...

That is so cute!!! thanks for sharing, Halloween is my favorite time to decorate!

Unknown said...

That is awesome, Nancy! Thank you for sharing. Oh, how I wish I had time on my hands for that project. It's perfect.

Hugs,
Jami

Happy 1st Birthday to Miss Elle, too!

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Even the creepy version is very cute- great project!

PS- Thank you for putting my button on your sidebar : )

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Thanks again for the mention!! I do love it, the only big challenge I have not is keeping the little ones from trying to disassemble it!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails