Still tryin'

Oh sweet friends, I am still recovering from a horrid urinary tract infection that has had me sicker than I think I've been in over four years. Along with allergic reactions to not one, but TWO of the prescribed medicines has left me fighting nightmares and hallucinations. Everything scary was ultra so, everything I feared tried to make its way into my mind and take up residence.  We have visited the ER twice this week :(  and are praying that I am now on the way to mending and healing. Thank you for your prayers but for now, and until I feel like me again, I will be on hiatus trying with all I have to get well.  I, truly, have not felt so sick, nor so soul sick, since waking up in ICU and learning of the devastation from that accident.

May all of you enjoy good health, beautiful fall days, laughter and giggles, and love to wrap you warmly ~

3 comments:

charm home said...

Oh no. I didn't realize you had been so sick. So sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. You'll be in my prayers. Sending you lots of hugs, kisses and love from Atlanta. xo, c-

Mary Beth said...

You take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon. I'm so sorry that you've had to go through all of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Get well soon! (:

Amanda Mathis said...

Praying for you and I hope you get to feeling better again soon!!!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails