Elle Belle Designs

UPDATE: Jenny sent a note asking me to add that anyone placing an order from her Etsy Shop OR Elle Belle Designs website AND you mention that you saw this post on my blog, she will give you 10% off of your total order!  I don't know about you, but I just love getting something for less than full price! Click on over to one or both and see what you can get for your little one or a gift to give!
Our daughter, Jenny, has begun a home based business. Elle Belle Designs came about when Miss Elle was born and Jenny discovered the joys of sewing for little girls and the items that go along with little ones in general. Bibs, purses for mothers, burp pads, and of course little jumpers, and cute outfits.
This one piece was for Elle's first birthday,
ties at the shoulder and can be worn with a tee.
Visit Elle Belle's Designs. Click over to her blog!
I know she'd love have you as a follower!
This way, you'll find out when something new is posted!
Jenny also has an Etsy shop and is slowly getting items in.
Here lately, she's been taking custom orders so be patient.
Or get in touch with her, the email address is listed. And until then
have a wondrous, safe week. Four more to Christmas!

3 comments:

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

I may need to dress my beasts, er Belles, in some of her designs. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Nancy, thank you so much for your wonderful comments on the house I decorated. That house is truly magnificent! I wish I could take you all on a real tour! Have a great night, Kristen

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails