Why These Photos?

Melissa gave me the courage. You can find her at Melissa's Heart and Home. She went on a diet and shared it with her readers. Before photos and every hard detail about dieting. Thank you, girl, you inspired me. I knew if I put it on a blog, I would hold myself accountable. Some days are better than others, but I'm seeing and feeling a difference. And I like that. Maybe mine will help someone like yours did me. So ~
to find out why you're seeing these photos, 
go to my blog, Losing Forty. You can see another reason I'm excited about 2011. Let me tell you, those 'before' photos?! Yeah, took a lot of courage to put them on there. If you read the 'Tips and Hints' post, you'll see why most before photos look this way {wink font}. Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Nancy you are just so kind to mention me and my blog as your inspiration. I feel honored. You inspire me as well. Thank you!

Blessings sweet friend.
Warmly, ~Melissa :)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails