I Believe

I heard of this incident.
I purchased the book.
This young child, at 4,
claimed to have visited Heaven.
had never met
(Click on HOME to see her other works.)
He saw her drawing,
which she says is 'heavenly inspired',
and exclaimed, "That's Him!"
Do I believe this story.
Yes, I do.
Events such as this,
happening almost weekly now,
makes me wonder
just how close,
how wonderfully close,
we are to seeing Him come for us.
Get the book. It will warm your heart.

At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And He will send His angels and gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.
~ Mark 13:26-27

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

I have heard great things about this book Nancy. Thank you for sharing!

Heather said...

Oh my stars! I read this book too and I think I held my breath the entire time. It was astonishing! I had to smile because I just know that my Pawpaw is holding my sweet baby in Heaven. This book made you really "see" Heaven. Won't it be grand!!!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails