Bread Roll Biscuit

Not sure how this will work, but I found this on Pinterest. They are called Bread Biscuit Rolls and they look yummy! I'm going to go ahead and write the recipe here in case you can't connect to the page!

Ingredients:

2 cups Bisquick mix

1/2 cup of sour cream

1/2 cup of 7Up soda

1/4 cup butter

Directions ~
1 - Cut sour cream into your Bisquick mix.

2 - Add 7up - it will make a soft dough.

3 - Sprinkle counter with a little Bisquick mix, place dough on top and pat it out.

4 - Melt butter and pour it into a 9" square baking pan.

5 - Cut your biscuits and arrange in pan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

One of the ladies that pinned it made two batches and noted that her family finished them up far too quickly. I'm sure when I make these for the family I'll use more than just a 9" pan, that's for sure! If you make these, let me know how yours turn out!!




No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails