Happy Valentine's Day!

How Do I Love Thee?
 Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and heigth
           My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
            For the ends of Being an ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
           Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;          
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
           In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
           With my lost saints,
I love thee with the Breath, Smiles
Tears, of all my life! and, if God choose,
           I shall but love thee better after death.
~ Elizabeth Barret Browning
Never Have I Fallen
Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest
I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight
Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away
~ Rex A. Williams
Happy Valentine's Day!
Feel free to copy these vintage cards and
spread the happiness. Enjoy the day,
and sleep well tonight,
my sweet princess and adoring princes.
Happy Valentine's Day, I love you ~

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails