My Favorite Photos This Week

Jenny's family had a nice Thanksgiving break filled with dinners, shopping, laughing, and dreaming of all that comes during this season. This photo was taken at Brandon's parents, but I now have a photo of the tree already up in the Maddox household! Ah, to be a child again. Well, not really. It had its worry free days but I love this stage of life as well. Older, maybe wiser?, and happy. The older I get, the more I treasure photos such as these.
When I saw this one, I actually cried. This is our Leslie. Pregnant with our sixth grandbaby and we are overjoyed. The pathway to welcoming this precious child was a bit more difficult and the answer to many prayers. She and Heath made a fun and relaxing trip to the Smokies over the holidays and I love that this was made, for it's a vision I'll hold for a long time. I'm so looking forward to rocking their little man. Yes, we have another grandson to love and spoil. {heart font}
When Stacey posted this one, I thought, "Gosh, I miss them. It's been awhile since we saw them!" It really hasn't been, but I have the heart of a grandmother that adores her 'babies'. My sweet mother in law love always called hers "babies", no matter how old they were. Now I know her heart and how it feels to be a grandmother. There really aren't words, just as I never understood a mother until I became one. Babies. Be still my heart. 
Stacey and Brett. The proud and loving parents of the two decorating their Christmas tree. All three girls have so much to look forward to in the new year with various dreams coming true. All three families stay busy. Busier than I think we ever were. However, it's easy to see that our children take time to share life with laughter and adventure; fill their homes with love; and make sure the Word of our Lord is taught and nurtured. It is an indescribable feeling to know we will walk through His gates one day and be together through Eternity.
I pray your holiday week brought joy and delight to your heart and home. Now begins the wishing and dreaming of a white Christmas, a baby's birth, and the gift of giving. I'd love to think we might have a white Christmas, but with our azaleas still in full bloom, I doubt it. But one can hope {wink font}. Take care and have a great week!

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails