Merry Christmas, 2012

Here are some vintage Christmas cards
that I thought were sweet enough to share.
I pray you and yours have a joyous Christmas~
(and please remember, don't drink and drive)
I think this one is my favorite. I love fresh greens and the natural colors of this vintage card. May you and yours have a very Merry Christmas. See you soon, as we ready for the new year, 2013! (And I am praying for His guidance! I continue to pray and let Him know there are still Christians in America wanting to change the way our leaders believe and that they pray on bended knee before they make a decision that affects us all. I fear for the elderly, the ones below poverty level that don't want to be there, and the terminally ill. I fear our President and too many in Congress proclaim Christianity but don't live it. Pray with me that this year, 2013, will see a turning point and that America will be blessed because we returned to one Nation under God.)

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails