Asperatus Clouds

These are called Asperatus Clouds. Seriously. I Googled it. I've never seen anything like these! And the other images available to view were just as awesome. Or weird and scary. Depending on where you stand with the Lord {smile font}. I just told The Hood if I had seen something like this before tonight, I would definitely be yelling for him to "Come here!! Jesus is coming back!" Oh, what a grand day that will be! Wonder what the sky will look like?! Okay, just had to share this. Praying you feel as happy with your thoughts of Eternity as me. If not, please reconsider your position. There is a Heaven. And there is a Hell. Seriously.
Here's two more. Wowzer.
The above? It's my favOrite. Looks like a piece of ribbon!

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails