Spring On Pinterest

I have a Spring board on Pinterest and just looking at it this afternoon made me feel so smiley inside. The above idea is so easy to replicate and too cute!! Boots from Target, happy silk flowers on sale at Michael's! Bingo, instant entry welcome.
Oh yes, cake. Yum! Here's the link for this photo! This is a new blog to me and I want to go back and look through it, maybe become a follower. This is a cute Easter cake! 
And use split peas which are cheaper than coffee beans and easier to use than seashells, and STILL have that Spring look. These appear to be vases glued to candlesticks, don't they! 
Just right for our front door or the door to the covered porch. I intend to make this one. It's too easy. And too cute! Happy upcoming Spring, everyone!

1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Great inspiration! I love those boots and flowers. Can't wait for Spring! laurie

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails