Oh, I Just Love to Share!

I know it isn't Easter anymore, but there's always next year. This is a bit more than I always do, but the way she put sequined eggs in the bunny baskets is an idea I can use, along with some of her tablescape ideas! So click here on  Easter Table Setting and enjoy her post. There are tons of ideas! My grandbabies would LOVE to see this but it's a bit much when they may or may not be here for the Easter season {smile font!} I love this blog and have been a follower for several years now. You may want to click on Home and read through the rest of her posts. You'll not be disappointed!
I am new to this blog. Bargain Hunting is a fun and uplifting site. She is a grandmother with a grandson that was born premature. In anticipation of his homecoming, she and the two little sisters had a precious child's tablescape to welcome him home. This table is so sweet! Which has given me another reason now to collect some of these items and decorate a table just for our grands when they visit. Too, too cute! Kudos, Laurie, I've become one of your latest followers and love reading back thru older posts! God bless your little grandson.
Another blog I've found and have enjoyed has a posting today of a beautiful arrangement that will look great on The Hood's side of our long bathroom vanity. It's manly and classic looking. Now to get to Tuesday Morning and Hobby Lobby to put it together! Go to A Stroll Thru Life and read more about Marty using feathers in her home. Marty, I've just become a follower and have thoroughly enjoyed what I've read thus far. Look forward to more!

"Therefore encourage one another
and build one another up,
just as you are doing."
 1 Thess 5:11

1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Nancy, I'm so glad to be introduced to your lovely blog. How nice of you to feature our little table for our grandson. Cooper's sisters had so much fun putting it together for him. The best part is that he got to come home today!! The last 4 mos. have been long and hard, but holding our beautiful little miracle in my arms made it all worth it. Again, thank you for the shout out. I look forward to more visits to your blog. laurie

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails