Getting Ready to Roll!

I am a SEC fan. Love love LOVE the SEC Conference.
However, when it comes to Denny Chimes
and the University of Alabama
I'm about as partial as they come.
It begins this Saturday at 4:30 CDT on ESPN.
Against Virginia Tech under the Georgia Dome.
I.Can't.Wait.

Here are a few, of the thousands, of items you can find on Pinterest. I have a board, of course! And I belong to a group that maintains a board for the Tide! The season begins this Thursday night with the South Carolina Gamecocks looking for a win over North Carolina Tarheels.
The Campus, with Denny Chimes in the background.
(I've always loved college towns. There's such a unity.)
Found this on Pinterest & thought it vintage & just neat.
And who doesn't love Subway art!
A nice printable!
I"m telling you.
You want anything with the Crimson Tide?
You get it early. Like 3-6 months before August!
I have one of these!! Too.Cute!
But unless she posts more this season, they sold out quick.
Seriously, parents registering for a new baby and the showers to follow will put little booties and adorable onesies on their list of necessary items at the boutiques and shoppes. Those that wait until July or August to come in, only get "I'm sorry. We're out. You need to try one of the larger athletic stores."
Click here to read a post I wrote upon learning more on how the team trains, a few of their traditions, and feelings that course through the veins of the Crimson Tide players. Enjoy!
And of course, it would not be complete
without a photo of our ElleBelle,
dressed and ready for an Alabama football game.
(And to brag? Her mommy made the outfit! Roll Tide!!)

No comments:

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails