Just Some More Treasures~

As I said earlier, I had no idea I used to have so many shelves on the walls! So now, they're coming out and going out! Here's some pics I just took to give you an idea of some of the items that are for sale. If you're near the Prattville area, or not and want me to hold them for you, then leave a comment and you can purchase them prior to the sale! I just want to get them gone ;)

This one has four pegs and measures 32 inches long, 15.5 inches high, and is 5.5 inches deep. There is no plate groove on the shelf behind the spindles. Cost $4
This shelf is the longest, has a glossier finish and four pegs. It measures 13 inches high, 36 inches long, and 5 inches deep. There is no plate groove on this one either. Cost $4This one has scrolls on each side, 5 hooks, measures 8.5 inches high, 30 inches long, and 5.5 inches deep. This one has two plate grooves. There are some 4 or 5 other shelves, but these are the larger ones. Cost of this one $2 SOLD!!!This bench, which needs repainting, measures 27 inches wide, 11 inches deep, and 24 inches tall. I used it to display bunnies and old books at one time. It also was used in Jenny's bedroom when she was younger, but she doesn't want it and I don't need it. It is definitely sturdy enough to use as a bench in a child's room. In fact, I've stood on it before. Cost $4 SOLD!!!I have three of these type tables. They all measure 24 inches tall, are three legged, half tables. Cost of each $4
When I purchased this old child's chair, I thought I would be using it. However, once I got it home, I decided the color was a bit vibrant for me, so it's been in storage. Maybe someone out there can find a home for it. Cost $4
Again, if you see something you like and would like to buy it without driving to Prattville, let me know and we'll work something out. I go into Montgomery to the Agape offices at the Vaughn Park church each Thursday morning and I would be glad to bring something in with me. Johnny helped me set more items earlier this evening for pricing, so I'll try and get some pictures of the smaller things we'll have for sale. I know Jenny has a $15 wooden train set (precious! and looks like new) that I saw in a box.
On another thought, I'm hungry. And would sure love to have some homemade lasagna and a good salad right now! But, I guess I'll go warm up some noodles and open a jar of spaghetti sauce. Maybe with the right amount of imagination I can imagine I'm having lasagna.

NOT!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

That white small chair is exactly like one i had when i was younger! I love your lasagna comment..you make me laugh. Oh and your newer picture is very cute.

Leah said...

Me again...can you tell me how wide one of the tables are? I may be interested...

Haley said...

I would love the bench and the shelf right above it witht he scrolls....... I will try to find you and give you the money tonight if no one else has claimed them....

Nancy Hood said...

Haley, consider them yours :)

Haley said...

I did not see you last night but I will be there saturday morning to pick up my winnings! I have a little kid stool that is painted brown with teal polka-dots and These items are going to get the same..... that way they match my little sisters room at my house! YAY! They are perfect and she will love the bench....

Haley said...

I just looked at your flicker site and I really want the tall white cabinet with the glass on the doors that you have marked for $25.... I have been looking for something that I can put my parents china in for 2 years now and I just havnt found the right thing.... until now..... it is the perfect size and in my budget...I sure hope no one else has claimed it! It just needs a little paint so it will match the rest of my furniture... do you think it can be painted?

Haley said...

I also would like the three leged table (white) that is $5....(but dont let me buy anything else)! I just can thelp it.... I have been needing some really cute furniture to go in my sister bedroom (spare kids room) and these items are perfect..... they just need some brown paint and teal spots.... I sure hope you dont plan on doing these things often.... my husband wont let me with in a mile of your house after this weekends yard sale! lol

Nancy Hood said...

The white cabinet is 'spoken' for until she sees it ~ Kindall Buck ~ but if not, it's yours!! And I think the paint colors are precious and YES the cabinet can be painted!! Table is yours :) Do you want the plain half round or the one with the curvy edges?

Haley said...

has kendall decided if she wanted the white cabinet? I am dieing to know.... :) oh yeah and I need to pick up my other items sometime this week.... YAY.

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails