Lisa Has a Table For Sale!

I took a picture of the wicker chaise this afternoon, but it didn't come out very well. It's a very sturdy piece of furniture, but doesn't look like it from the snapshot. Johnny said $40 sounded like too much to him, so it's now $35 if anyone wants it. That's the price that will be on it at the yard sale Saturday. SOLD!!! as of early Monday morning~

I've been storing a table for one of my best friends and she's decided to sell it. Both leaves come up and if you're interested, I'll give you the dimensions. It makes a nice small dining room table. Lisa bought it at Eastbrook Antique and Flea Market several years ago and then decided she liked one from Poverty, oops! I mean Pottery, Barn. (sic) So without having someone to store the "old" table, I brought it into our home and it has resided in a corner of our dining room. It's been nice serving desserts from! She paid $125 for it and simply wants a fair offer. (In fact, don't be shy, she'll entertain any offer over $50) If you'd like to submit what you consider to be a fair one, leave me a comment and I'll get it to her.

The rain last night was so needed and did much to get rid of some of the pollen covered areas around our home! I've always loved storms and the thunder and bit of lightening we had made sleeping so nice~

Have a God-filled Monday. I'm going now to run my list of blogs and see how many of you have updated yours!! ~until another time, may you find many moments of love and laughter

3 comments:

Haley said...

I am so excited about your yard sale! Katie and I will be there

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
I don't know if you will remember me, but my name is Jennifer Johnson and Jenny and I carpooled together for a short time when she worked at Faulkner. I see that you all are having a yard sale on the fifth of April 2008 and I would love to come, but I don't know your address...if you get this, can you email me at jkjohnson@faulkner.edu.
Thanks and glad to read and see you doing so well. Tell Jenny I said hello!
Love,
Jennifer

Nancy Hood said...

Jen, looking forward to seeing you! I just sent you a note with directions and the promise to have muffins and a Coke for you!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails