Hurry Up, Charlie Brown!

Some of you have already seen these snapshots Jenny took of Ian and Noah, some haven't. That's what I want to correct. When I saw these two photographs I immediately thought of Charlie Brown and how he was always getting left out or there weren't enough cookies or his party invitation got lost in the mail. Well, here's Noah ~ but think Charlie Brown.

Ian has this battery-powered ride and loves it! Noah wasn't too sure about it. Now that they are settling into the house and the weather is nicer, they've been spending more time outside. Here you see Ian driving down the drive with Noah looking wistfully after him. I can just imagine his thoughts, "Wow, I wish I could go. That looks like fun. I wonder if he's coming back."
Then there's the next shot. "Oh well, I might as well get my little golf bag on wheels and just walk. Doesn't look like I'll be getting to ride. I wish I was big."

Poor soul. I wonder how long it'll take for him to take a golf club and dare Ian to touch the Jeep? Better yet, I wonder how long it'll take Noah to ride off before Ian gets in! For more of their time outside and to learn why Noah has 'Road Rash', check out Jenny's site!! And have a really nice Thursday~

1 comment:

Chad said...

When I saw these pictures on Jenny's blog I just laughed and laughed.

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails